Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. (Matthew 5:6)
Free Grace Baptist Church, acting prayerfully on the need for a Reformed Baptist church in the Surrey area, founded a Tuesday night Bible Study, taught by pastoral intern Michael Kirkpatrick, to build desire for a church plant in that region.
Planting a new church is a huge undertaking but one, we pray, will materialize under God’s blessing of the means employed to this end.
To reach those hungering for the Lord in the Surrey area we thought it best to use the tools of our age – social media. With God’s indispensable blessing and our concerted effort, social media is an effective means to promote awareness of the new Surrey Bible Study and our ongoing work for the Lord in Chilliwack.
To guide this outreach, members of Free Grace Baptist Church, with the blessing of our church elders, formed the Free Grace Baptist Media Committee. The Media Committee desires to glorify God using social media to promote the growth of His Kingdom, edify His believers, and save unbelievers.
They meet weekly to develop blog posts, social media content, advertising strategies, and work to enhance our website and live streaming systems to ensure our Lord’s Day services and our Tuesday and Wednesday night Bible studies reach those hungering for God’s Word in the Lower Mainland.
We prayerfully encourage you to help us promote the new Bible Study in Surrey and our ministry efforts here in Chilliwack. Free Grace Baptist Church is blessed with approximately 70 God-fearing members. If each member shares just one post on social media every week, that exponentially increases the efforts of our Media Committee to spread the Gospel.
How You Can Help
1) Like or follow us on social media using the links below.
2) Visit FreeGrace.ca/Blog to read the latest posts from our pastors.
3) When a blog post strikes a chord with you, please share it with your friends on social media using the buttons at the bottom of each post. We aim to include content appropriate to every class of readers in our blog posts. There will be more theologically-technical posts, but there will also be brief expositions of Scripture, posts dealing with biblical ethics, and other posts of a more practical nature.
4) When social media post strikes a chord with you, please like and share it on your social media accounts.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Many hands make light work and the Media Committee welcomes your suggestions. Please send your feedback or suggestions for post content to Media Committee member Michael Kirkpatrick ([email protected]).
Free Grace Media Committee
Free Grace Baptist Church
- Website: http://FreeGrace.ca contains links to past sermons, with links to SermonAudio.com and YouTube.com, where all our sermons are hosted.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Freegrace.ca/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FreeGraceChwk
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/freegracebaptist
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fgbc.chwk/
Surrey Reformed Baptist Church
- Website: http://SurreyReformedBaptist.ca contains the latest updates to the ministry efforts in the Surrey area
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SurreyReformedBaptist/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2kuTx75HwJN0sfkD2o2Vw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreyreformedbaptist/